Bill of Materials (BOM) and Routing
This module not only creates production specifications, but is the framework for the planning functionality in other JAMS modules.
• Multi-level Bill of Material/Routing presents both engineering and financial view of product structure
• Efficiently plan and manage your inventories, costs, and manufacturing processes
• Flexible date sensitive capabilities allow for viewing past and future versions of the product
Download Microsoft Dynamics SL BOM Routing Data Sheet
From components to finished goods, the JAMS Production Management module gives your organization the ability to control the entire production process.
• Supports multiple types of production environments: make-to-stock, engineer-to- order, make-to-order, repetitive, and job shop
• Captures the total cost of manufacturing including material, labor, overhead, and outside processes
• Ability to create production orders from previous revisions and alternate Bills of Materials
Download Microsoft Dynamics SL Production Management Data Sheet
• Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
The art of balancing supply and demand is critical to any manufacturing organization. The JAMS MRP module is a powerful planning tool that enables your organization to satisfy customer requirements, while maintaining optimal inventory levels.
• Sales activities, Master Production Schedules (MPS), and forecasts can be viewed in one centralized location
• Flexible selection criteria for creation of purchase and/or production orders
• Provides recommendations to manage changes to firm production and/or purchase orders
Download Microsoft Dynamics SL MRP Data Sheet
Sales orders reaching the shop floor when engineering rules were not followed can result in production delays, wasted inventories, and customer service issues. The JAMS Product Configurator module can help your organization address these problems.
Download Microsoft Dynamics SL Product Configurator Data Sheet
Quoting and Estimating
The JAMS Quoting & Estimating module provides your organization with the tools to build an estimate and generate a quote for your customers.
Download Microsoft Dynamics SL Quoting and Estimating Data Sheet
Additional Integrated Module Currently in Development
Scheduling and Capacity
Scheduling and Capacity gives users an in-depth and dynamic view of the orders that are in production, planned for production and allow for what if scenarios. The scheduler will give users the ability to see the capacity of their manufacturing facility and make real time changes to account for the day to day changes.
Download Microsoft Dynamics SL Capacity Requirements Planning Data Sheet